Invisalign Dental Services – Yuma, AZ
Are you thinking about getting Invisalign Invisible Braces?
Is it possible to achieve a straight, healthy smile without braces?
Yes, it is thanks to Invisalign invisible aligners. Invisalign is an alternative to traditional braces. While both braces and Invisalign can straighten teeth, and help improve your smile, Invisalign uses clear aligners that are almost invisible. These aligners are created custom for your teeth and have some great benefits over braces.
- Invisalign is the easiest and quickest way to straighten your teeth. Using a series of clear aligners, Invisalign gradually guides your teeth into optimal position.
- Invisalign aligners are removable. The aligners can be taken out prior to meals, brushing and flossing, allowing for maximum convenience. While you should where your Invisalign aligners for much of the day, this flexibility is a great benefit.
- Invisalign is highly comfortable since the aligners are metal-free and customized to your mouth.
- Invisalign is invisible. This is one of the main reasons patients choose Invisalign. The lack of attention Invisalign brings to your teeth while you are straitening or fixing your bite. Because the aligners are clear, patients can continue with their day-to-day without completely changing the optics of your mouth and smile like traditional braces. This makes them extremely difficult to detect so others won’t even know you’re wearing them.
How does Invisalign work?
- Initial examination.
- Following your examination, teeth impressions are taken of your teeth.
- These impressions are used to create your customized aligners.
- You will need to wear each set of aligners for a period of 2 weeks before proceeding to the next set. Each set of aligners will gradually shift your teeth into place to create a healthy smile.
- You will have to visit our office every 6 weeks for checkups and to receive additional sets of aligners. While treatment time varies, it generally lasts from 9 to 15 months, depending on your case.
How to get Invisalign in Yuma, Arizona?
If you’re looking for a top certified Invisalign dentist in the Yuma area, contact 16th Street Dental to set up an appointment today. Dr. Schmidt is an Invisalign expert and will take the time to inform you on the process, cost and treatment.
Call 928 -259 -5141 to schedule an appointment or click the blue schedule an appointment button at the top of the page.